Here comes the only Joomla! tool that is a Remote Extensions Manager and Monitor Tool.
From one place monitor healthiness, install/update extensions, and upgrade Joomla! on all your sites.
We are in the process of moving this website to a new domain.
The whole operation will take some time, and we transfer one by one each product. The products that are moved will stopped being updated with new releases on this site, and will be available from the new site.
You will be able to download old releases from here, but not the new. Your user credentials, access, and invoices are already copied to the new site.
To download this product visit: www.kainotomo.com
What is SP Staging?
SP Staging is a tool with the ability to manage remotely all Joomla! extensions from a central coordinator site on all your Joomla! sites. Imagine using the core Joomla! Extensions Manager with all its functionality (install, find updates, update, upgrade Joomla! etc), but instead you can control all your sites from one place. So in summary with SP Staging you can:
- Manage extensions remotely from a single place,
- Use your own site as a coordinator. That way you do not share your sensitive sites data with us, or anyone else!!!
- Update, enable, disable, uninstall simultaneously your extensions to many sites,
- Install simultaneously zip package files to many sites,
- Installation of packages available from:
- upload zip files,
- from url,
- server directory,
- Email notification if a new update is available,
- Remote backup. Supported is also Akeeba Backup.
- Healthiness Monitor of your sites.
Who can use?
This tool is a must for:
- Joomla! administrators who maintain many sites,
- Companies who want to ensure quality of their live sites before installing any extension on their live site, by building an efficient staging process,
- Development companies who follow a structured staging process before releasing a new extension.
- People who wish to health monitor all their sites.
How it works
SP Staging do NOT replace the core Joomla! Extensions Manager, instead it just instruct it what to do and read the result. The result is to be fully compatible since we do not try to reinvent the wheel, just use the already existed Extensions Manager.
The communication is done via 256 key encryption, with password you define, so to make sure the connection is secured even over a non encrypted http connection.
It consists of two components, the Manager and the Server. The manager is installed on the coordinator site, and the server to each site you want to control. See below image as an example.
In summary to install an extension you just:
- Choose the stages,
- Choose the zip file, click button install!!!
|Manage all your site's extensions from one place|
|Use your own site as manager and protect your sites sensitive data|
|Update Joomla! extensions|
|Update NoNumber Extensions|
|Update JCE Extensions|
|Install/Uninstall Joomla! extensions|
|Enable/Disable Joomla! extensions|
|Email notifications when new Joomla! version is available|
|Email notifications when any extension new version is available|
|Backup sites with mysqldump and gzip|
|Backup sites with Akeeba|
|Monitor availability of the sites.|
|Joomla! user ACL compatible|
- Joomla 2.5, or 3.x
- PHP function MCRYPT and CURL must be enabled
- only for backups function needed is php access to mysqldump and gzip. This is not necessary for Akeeba Backup.
Click Purchase - SP Staging to buy this tool.